The goal of the UK Certification for Standardization is to promote the growth and development of manufacturing, trade, and communication among businesses worldwide. This global federation accomplishes these goals by developing voluntary quality management standards that facilitate worldwide trade and the production of quality products and services, and encourage good business practices.
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world. ISO 9001 certification will improve your business efficiency and because of this impact should also benefit your customers. This internationally recognised standard is accepted as a benchmark of proven and tested business systems and practice. Being certified to ISO 9001 demonstrates that your quality management systems have been independently externally scrutinised and satisfy the standard.
We suggest you start with our free online appraisal of your business. This will help identify how best you should proceed, and provide you with valuable guidance and support. our services are designed to help you achieve ISO 9001 Certification, ISO 14001 certification and maintain it in the way that best meets your needs, and to deliver tangible business benefits for your organisation.
The Ongoing Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification:-
A well designed and implemented Quality Management System, based on ISO 9001 has been shown to provide organizations with the following benefits:
- You will have consistent, repeatable processes and a common system.
- You will have fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- Your people know what to do and how you want it done.
- You will have more business, because you can sell to new markets or having the endorsement will distinguish you in the marketplace.
- You'll know more quickly if things are going wrong, and where; you stop spending money or wasting time on the same old problems.
- Many problems will disappear because you know how to prevent them; if they do come up, you'll know how to fix them faster.
- etter management control and reporting - which means that you know how your business is doing.